Meet Jessie Moore, a dessert detective on a mission to make the world a sweeter place through her writing, illustrations, and baking.
Subscribe to The Recovery Warrior Show on iTunes or Stitcher
For Your Journey
- Unicorn Love: The Eating Disorder Recovery Blog
- Jessie’s post Of Eating Disorders and Food Blogs
- For your reading pleasure:
- Purple Cow by Seth Godin
- Almost Anorexic by Jennifer Thomas and Jenni Schaefer
- Life Without ED by Jenni Schaefer
- Gaining: The Truth About Life After Eating Disorders by Aimee Liu
- When You Eat at the Refrigerator, Pull Up a Chair: 50 Ways to Feel Thin, Gorgeous, and Happy (When You Feel Anything But) by Geneen Roth
- Rise Up + Recover app in iTunes
- Music Credit: “Something to Live For” by Mallory Faye
Hi Jessica, I just wanted to say thank you for making these podcasts. I’m in recovery from an ED that I have struggled to shake for eight years, and I get hope from hearing other people’s recovery stories.
I love drawing, even though I often think it’s frivolous so I could really relate to Jessie when she spoke about having this kind of feeling. I have had a look at her cake spy website and am feeling pretty inspired to do more art!
Thank you again for putting so much time and effort into producing these great podcasts. I would like to write a review or give a rating if possible (not sure how to do this though!!) to support you.