Travis Stewart provides tools, structure and encouragement to those in recovery from eating disorders and body image issues. In this show we talk about the 6 key principles that he bases his recovery coaching practice on. The intersection of these 6 principles is recovery and freedom.
We do not think our way into new ways of living, we live our way into new ways thinking. — Richard Rohr
For Your Journey
- URGE911 Card from Revision Recovery Coaching
- The Neuroscience of Restorative Justice TED Talk by Daniel Reisel
- Travis’ favorite recovery resource: FINDINGbalance
- Rise Up + Recover app in iTunes
- Music Credit: “Something to Live For” by Mallory Faye