What You’ll Learn from Leora Fulvio
- How to navigate urges to binge before, during, and after the holidays
- The importance of having a strong support network
- Strategies to work through stressful relationship dynamics
- Skills to self-soothe instead of reaching for food
- How to reset after a binge if one does occur
Favorite Quote from
Healing isn’t about working on yourself; it’s about becoming yourself.
Serenity is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it.
Favorite Recovery Resource
It has been a very difficult week; for women especially. We’ve had to be there for each other and support each other. I have done my best to be very present during this challenging time in American history.
Definition of Recovery according to Leora Fulvio
Letting go of the need to change and accepting who you are and what you look like with love and compassion.
For Your Journey
- Find professional help through Recovery Warriors Help Finder
- Rise Up + Recover app on Google Play and iTunes
- Music Credit: “Something to Live For” by Mallory Faye