In this month’s #warriorchallenge I’ll share how the simple act of putting a pen to paper can be the perfect outlet to expressing emotions and gaining more clarity during periods of darkness. Tune in to learn the myriad of benefits journaling can bestow on your life and how to participate in this month’s challenge.
Join the journaling challenge!
Share a photo of your journal with the Recovery Warrior community by using the hashtag #warriorchallenge or #warriormoment.
What You’ll Learn from this episode on Journaling
- Why keeping a journal can bring you success in recovery
- What types of journals are there
- How to stick to your journal practice
For Your Journey with Journaling
- Why You Should Keep a Journal and How to Get Started by Michelle Lustgarten
- 5 Journal Prompts to Inspire You in Your Recovery by Francesca Baker
- [PODCAST] Journal Your Way Through Recovery wth Katie Dalebout
- Find professional help on ConnectED
- Rise Up + Recover app on Google Play and iTunes
- Music Credit: “Something to Live For” by Mallory Faye