Healing your Karma with Julie Norman
What You’ll Learn from Julie Norman
- Why yoga is much more than the physical postures
- What is the true meaning of karma
- What is Shakti power and how do you harness it
- How loving and accepting yourself is an act of universal service
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There’s nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” -Marianne Williamson
Favorite Recovery Resource
- Eating in the Light of the Moon by Dr. Anita Johnston
Not minimizing; not holding back. Staying true to my own voice.
Definition of Recovery according to Julie Norman
Being the fullest, unapologetic, most authentic version of yourself.
For Your Journey
- Join Julie for an in-depth eCourse experience starting Jan. 7. Check out her Journey Circle offering HERE! Work with her live to enhance body peace and empower yourself in every aspect of life.
- Julie’s articles on Recovery Warriors
- Find professional help through Recovery Warriors Help Finder
- Rise Up + Recover app on Google Play and iTunes
- Music Credit: “Something to Live For” by Mallory Faye