Lauren Fernandez is a competitive athlete whose steadily on her way to overcoming a long battle with binge eating. Lauren has taken the skills she has learned throughout her athletic career and has translated them off the court to her recovery. Listen in as she lays everything out in the open with no fear and true transparency.
She realized only she had the power to set herself free and so she did. -Lauren
Subscribe to The Recovery Warrior Show on iTunes or Stitcher
What You’ll Learn from Lauren Fernandez:
- Four reasons that you self-sabotage.
- What positive character traits of being an athlete Lauren has applied to her recovery.
- What being open and transparent with her story has done for her.
- What Lauren does when she has an urge to binge.
For Your Journey
- Find professional help on ConnectED
- Rise Up + Recover app on Google Play and iTunes
- Music Credit: “Something to Live For” by Mallory Faye