Could late night raids of the refrigerator or urges to eat compulsively be a substitute for love, sexuality and intimacy? According to psychotherapist Mary Anne Cohen, they often are. In this show, we explore the similarities and differences between emotional eating, intimacy and sex.
Subscribe to The Recovery Warrior Show on iTunes or Stitcher
Show your support on Patreon #warriorsunite
Some questions I ask:
- What is emotional eating?
- Is there a connection between emotional eating and sexuality?
- What are some common fears around intimacy and expressing one’s sexuality?
- Is there a connection between sexual abuse and eating disorders?
- How does one declare peace with emotional eating and sexuality?
For Your Journey
- French Toast for Breakfast: Declaring Peace with Emotional Eating by Mary Anne Cohen
- Lasagna for Lunch: Declaring Peace with Emotional Eating by Mary Anne Cohen
- The Courage to Heal: A Guide for Women Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse by Ellen Bass
- My Story Raw and Unfiltered podcast show
- Project HEAL’s 7th Annual Gala Event in NYC
- Find professional help on ConnectED
- Rise Up + Recover app on Google Play and iTunes
- Music Credit: “Something to Live For” by Mallory Faye
To thine own self be true. ~Shakespeare
Enterprises having a large website with a lot of traffic influx will require the
reseller hosting package. A dedicated rented machine can be rented for operating complex
web applications and for the multiple sites interconnected to your business.
You can be diligent about protecting your website but someone else
on the same server might not be.