Recovery is definitely a journey and founder of the Southern California chapter of Project HEAL Meg Burton shares how she has navigated her way through all the ups and downs and turnarounds. Listen in and be inspired by her authenticity and courage.
Have courage and be kind. ~Meg
What You’ll Learn:
- The negative side to always being positive.
- Why treatment doesn’t always work the first time.
- Meg’s biggest limiting belief and how she works on overcoming it.
- What Harry Potter can teach you about recovery.
We’re humans and we are always going to be working on ourselves. ~Meg
For Your Journey
- Eating in the Light of the Moon: How Women Can Transform Their Relationship with Food Through Myths, Metaphors, and Storytelling by Anita Johnston PhD
- Life Without ED: How One Woman Declared Independence from Her Eating Disorder and How You Can Too by Jenni Schaefer
- Goodbye ED, Hello Me: Recover from Your Eating Disorder and Fall in Love with Life by Jenni Schaefer
- Find professional help on ConnectED
- Rise Up + Recover app on Google Play and iTunes
- Music Credit: “Something to Live For” by Mallory Faye
Connect with Meg and Project HEAL SoCal