Feminism means different things to different people, but on this episode of The Recovery Warrior Show you can learn what it means to Melissa Fabello, the managing editor of Everyday Feminism. Tune in to learn how Melissa Fabello’s history of an eating disorder has led her to become a fierce activist for body acceptance and media literacy.
Be you and recognize the parts of you that may have been influenced by your social conditioning.~Melissa
What You’ll Learn from my Interview with Melissa Fabello:
- What is Melissa’s definition of feminism.
- What triggered her eating disorder to form in her mid 20’s.
- What helped Melissa stabilize her obsessive thoughts.
- How she approaches dating and intimate relationships in recovery.
What you expect recovery to look like, isn’t what recovery actually looks like. ~Melissa
For Your Journey
- Everyday Feminism
- Find professional help on ConnectED
- Rise Up + Recover app on Google Play and iTunes
- Music Credit: “Something to Live For” by Mallory Faye