Wouldn’t it be great to get daily tips for self-fulfillment texted to you every morning? This was the very idea friends Naomi Hirabayashi and Marah had and through grit and grind have made a reality. Together they created Shine, a free daily text service that includes positive affirmations and tactical actions you can do each day. In this show, Naomi shares practical tips for building confidence, pushing through struggles and how to shine everyday.
What You’ll Learn from Naomi Hirabayashi
- How to push through career struggles
- Ways to overcome feelings of Imposter Syndrome
- Tips to work on building confidence
- How to Shine in your daily life
Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing we’ll ever do. -Brené Brown
Favorite Recovery Resource
- Rising Strong by Brené Brown
Advice to Former Self
This doesn’t define you.
Definition of Recovery according to Naomi Hirabayashi
Reminding yourself that you’re human and being kind to yourself. Also, finding out what works for you, shame free.
For Your Journey
- Soul Hunger- FREE 3 Part Video Series
- Lily Singh YouTube Channel
- Find professional help through Recovery Warriors Help Finder
- Rise Up + Recover app on Google Play and iTunes
- Music Credit: “Something to Live For” by Mallory Faye