Well hello there Recovery Warriors! This is a special edition of The Recovery Warrior Show. I am turning 30 years old this Wednesday and I decided to do my first solo podcast. I spent the last week out at sea, which always tends to be a very introspective time for me and I came up with a list of 30 lessons I have learned in 30 years that I really wanted to share with you.
Listen Here for 30 Lessons
Subscribe to The Recovery Warrior Show on iTunes or Stitcher
Mega Birthday Wish…
If you have an iPhone, iPad, or an iPod Touch can you PLEASE leave a rating or review for the Rise Up + Recover app? It would mean the world to me. I explain more of WHY in the show as well as give all you Android user’s something to look forward to.
For Your Journey
- Podcast that talks about expectations and our emotional state- SPI 070: The Brain, The Equation of Emotion and How You Feel
- Progress Not Perfection with Alen Standish
- 8 Benefits of Smiling on Your Health, Wellbeing, and Relationships
- Check out this beautiful song “Smile” by Margottéa
- How to Start a Gratitude Practice to Change Your Life
- Life Without ED: How One Woman Declared Independence from Her Eating Disorder and How You Can Too by Jenni Schaefer
- Wherever You Go, There You Are by Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Rise Up + Recover app in iTunes
- Music Credit: “Something to Live For” by Mallory Faye
I would love if there was a typed version of your 30 lessons!
Great idea Morgan! Maybe I’ll do one for my 32nd birthday coming up in June 🙂