We are back at it with the fourth Warrior Challenge, a monthly challenge that is designed to help you strengthen your recovery muscles. Join me and warriors around the world as we make meaningful connections with our friends and family. The objective of this month’s challenge is to reconnect with the people we never had the chance to follow up with or get back to. Listen in to learn more about how to participate in this challenge and why it is important to let go of the guilt and shame and reconnect with our friends and family in order to have a full and long lasting recovery.
Connection is why we’re here. We are hardwired to connect with others, it’s what gives purpose and meaning to our lives, and without it there is suffering. -Brené Brown
Share your progress and connect with the Recovery Warrior community by using the hashtag #warriorchallenge.
Subscribe to The Recovery Warrior Show on iTunes or Stitcher
What You’ll Learn from Warrior Challenge #4
- What the Warrior Challenge is and how can you participate
- Why it is important to release and let go of the guilt and shame involved in never getting back to someone
- How reconnecting with your friends and family can strengthen your recovery
- Platforms you can use to reconnect with your friends and family
For Your Journey
- Rise Up + Recover app on Google Play and iTunes
- Music Credit: “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor
- Image Source